New Saccharomyces EST sequences

Mike Cherry cherry at GENOME.STANFORD.EDU
Thu Jan 19 14:47:03 EST 1995

On January 11, 1995 TIGR released 2799 EST (single pass cDNA
sequences) to GenBank.  A library of these sequences in fasta format
is available from via anonymous ftp.  Look in
the pub/yeast/cDNA directory.

None of these EST GenBank entries had any keywords so I did not
include the sequences in my normal new sequences message.

Here is the contact info for TIGR:

            Contact: Weinstock,K. and Venter,J.C.
            The Institute for Genomic Research
            932 Clopper Rd, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
            Tel: 3018699056
            Fax: 3018699423
            Email: tdbinfo at
            For clone availability please contact the TIGR Database
            (tdbinfo at