YEAST International Conference onY east Genetics and Molecular Biology

Francis Ouellette francis at BORDUAS.NLM.NIH.GOV
Fri Jan 27 18:07:10 EST 1995

A few people have asked me about the deadline for abstracts for this
confrence ... and I finaly found the documentation ...

deadline for submissions: 31st January 1995

addressed to:

Att.: Mr Victor Alves
International Division
Rua Luciano Cordeiro, 116

phone: 351 1 352 0028

fax:   351 1 355 5231
       351 1 352 3227

Conference dates: June 10 to June 15, 1995

disclamor: I just copied these from mailed info.  I took every care in
making sure it was correct (specially the numbers).  I am not
responsible if you cannot get your abstract in by the 31st!!  I am just
providing this as info.

regards to all,