rRNA secondary structures

Matthew Sachs msachs at admin.ogi.edu
Tue Jul 25 15:16:25 EST 1995

Hans de kruijff <dkruijff at chem.vu.nl> wrote:

>Does anybody know a computerprogram which is able to (predict) calculate
>secondary structures of rRNA-molecules?
>
>I am studying the processing of ribosomal-RNA and such a program would
>be of great help to my work here.
>
>Since I do not read this www-page often, i would be very obliged if you
>would send any reactions to my E-mail address.
>
>Thanks, Hans

One source for information concerning rRNA structures is the Ribosomal Database Project:

http://rdp.life.uiuc.edu/

Matthew Sachs
Department of Chemistry, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Oregon Graduate Institute of Science and Technology
20000 NW Walker Road
P.O. Box 91000
Portland, OR  97291-1000
503 690-1487 Phone