New Saccharomyces Sequences 07/25/95

SGD Sequences yeast-seq at GENOME.STANFORD.EDU
Tue Jul 25 07:22:23 EST 1995

SCU23208    U23208      839bp    DNA      PLN      22-JUL-1995
    Saccharomyces cerevisiae RNA polymerase I subunit A14 (RPA14) gene,
     complete cds.
    RPA14; RNA polymerase I subunit A14.

YSCPPR1G    M29131      243bp    DNA      PLN      19-JUL-1995
    Saccharomyces cerevisiae positive regulator of URA1 and URA3 (PPR1) gene,
     5' end of cds.
    PPR1 gene; positive regulator; regulatory gene; PPR1; positive regulatory
     protein.

YSCSUI2G    M25552     1512bp    DNA      PLN      19-JUL-1995
    Saccharomyces cerevisiae translation initation factor eIF-2 alpha subunit
     (sui2) gene, complete cds.
    eIF-2 alpha-subunit; sui2 gene; suppressor gene; translation initiation
     factor; translation initiation factor 2; sui2; translation initiation
     factor 2 alpha subunit.

To obtain any of the yeast GenBank sequences you can use the NCBI
retrieve e-mail server, retrieve at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov - send the word help
and instructions will be returned.  World Wide Web links for sequences
 SGD:    http://genome-www.stanford.edu/sacchdb/genbank_search.html
 NCBI:   http://www.nlm.nih.gov/Search/index.html
For Gopher use genome-gopher.stanford.edu and look for "Yeast
GenBank Sequence Index" in the "Saccharomyces Information" folder.