pRS316 warning!

Jaap Venema venema at EMBL-Heidelberg.DE
Fri Jul 28 13:16:30 EST 1995

Dear buddies,

I have just found out that the sequence/file given in the EMBL database for
the yeast-E.coli shuttle vector pRS316 (filename prs316.emsyn) is in fact
the sequence for the closely related pRS315 vector!!! Both are very much
related in that only the markers are different (URA3 vs LEU2,
respectively). I thought it was a good idea to let you know as soon as
possible. I have not made a systematic check yet as to the accuracy of the
other sequences, but as far as I can tell the sequences for pRS313, pRS314,
pRS315 and pRS416 are correct. I have already sent an email to the EBI.

Jaap Venema