Nocodazol stock solution

Wolfgang Hilt Hilt at PO.UNI-STUTTGART.DE
Mon Jul 31 10:43:50 EST 1995

Hi, we want to use nocodazol to synchronize yeast cells. Now the problem
appaered that this stuff is not disolvable in water or ethanol. Does somebody
know which solvent works for preparation of a stock solution. Can you send
your answer directly to my e-mail adress. Thanks for your advice. Yours wohi

0000  Wolfgang Hilt                  phone: +49-711/685-4388              0000
0000  Inst.fuer Biochemie            fax:   +49-711/685-4392              0000
0000  Universitaet Stuttgart         e-mail:                              0000
0000  70569-Stuttgart Germany        hilt at po.uni-stuttgart.de             0000