ADH promoter control in S.cerevisiae?

Steven Joseph Szarka sjszarka at acs.ucalgary.ca
Thu Jun 1 13:25:22 EST 1995

Is the ADH promoter considered constitutive?, or is it up regulated
during anoxia?

I seem to get good expression in 5 ml tube cultures but lose expression
when I scale up to 100 mls in 250 mls flasks.

Thanks for any help
Steve

Steven Szarka                              Botany Division
                                           Dept. of Biological Sciences
Email: sjszarka at acs.ucalgary.ca            University of Calgary
FAX: (403) 289-9311                        2500 University Drive NW
Phone: (403) 220-7907                      Calgary, AB, Canada T2N 1N4