pBM150

Dan Deaguiar ddeaguia at oeb.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 2 13:56:38 EST 1995

Hi all,

I am looking for the plasmid pBM150. Can anyone give me a hint as to
where the best place is to get it? Or, even better, is there a better
expression vector with a galactose inducible promoter, containing the
URA3 selection marker and containing a CEN4/ARS1 cassette?

While we're on the subject, how about an expression vector with the above
specifications but with a temperature regulated promoter?

Finally, is there a WWW page for the yeast genetics stock center?

Thanks,

Daniel De Aguiar
ddeaguiar at oeb.harvard.edu
Department of OEB