[HELP] Electroporation Protocol

Shun'ichi Kuroda skuroda at inherit.biosig.kobe-u.ac.jp
Mon Jun 12 19:07:33 EST 1995

Dear Netters,
I am now using a LiCl method for two-hybrid assay according to the
CLONTECH's manual.  Because my bait plasmid may be toxic to yeast,
I choose simultaneous transformation method.  But, the strain CG-1945
shows relatively low efficiency (about 1-5 x 10^3 cfu/ug).
Does anyone have more efficient protocol for transformation?
I think electroporation method is best.  But our labs have no experience
on the yeast electroporation.  Please help me.
Thanks.

--
SHUN'ICHI KURODA, PH.D.
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
E-mail: skuroda at inherit.biosig.kobe-u.ac.jp
URL:http://inherit.biosig.kobe-u.ac.jp/biosighome.html
Tel +81-78-803-1255   Fax +81-78-803-0994