HIS3 upstream sequence

Todd DeZwaan DEZWAAN_T.a1.mscf.upenn.edu
Mon Mar 13 18:38:14 EST 1995

I am constructing a plasmid which carries the HIS3 gene from the vector
pJJ215.  This is one of a series of constructs made by Jones and Prakash
and carries the HIS3 gene as a BamHI fragment in pUC18.  I would like to
piece together the full sequence of my final construct but have been
unable to find sequence data for the region between the 5'-BamHI site
(-491) and the HIS3 ATG.  Does anybody know where I can find this
sequence?  Thanks for your help.

Todd Dezwaan