Stimulated proliferation of yeast?

BOCDC at CCVAX.SINICA.EDU.TW BOCDC at CCVAX.SINICA.EDU.TW
Wed Mar 15 01:07:37 EST 1995

Hi,
     Does anybody know any case or references about proliferation
stimulation of yeast in special genetic or environmental background? I
wonder whether this lower eukaryotic organism could programmed to a cancer
-cell-like proliferation? in my study, a recombinant yeast with faster
growth  and higher survival rate taht triggered by heterologous gene is found,
 I am trying to define the  phenomenon....,
any suggestions would be helpful. Thank ,

D. C. Chen

   BOCDC at CCVAX.SINICA.EDU.TW