S.pombe strain name & geno?

pansari at eagle.wesleyan.edu pansari at eagle.wesleyan.edu
Sun Mar 26 21:14:32 EST 1995

I have a strain of S. pombe in my stock that I used only once.  The problem is
that I never got the genotype of the strain, and I'm not 100% sure about the
name of the strain (the markings of the person I got it from were ambiguous).
The strain is 972n-, or maybe it's 972h-, I'm not really sure which.  Could
anyone clarify which of these it is, and send me the genotype of this strain?
Thanks in advance!

Parswa Ansari
pansari at wesleyan.edu

ps Please e-mail me any information, since the news server here has been out of
whack, and I don't know if I'll have access to News.