DNA isolation

Michael Lichten lichten at HELIX.NIH.GOV
Mon Mar 27 22:51:06 EST 1995

On 27 Mar 1995, Kevin Piers wrote:

> Hi Netters,
>
> Last week someone wrote out a protocol for isolating total yeast DNA the
> involved a zymolyase step.  Unfortunately in my Monday morning fog, I
> deleted it form my index.  Could the person who so kindly provided it for
> the net be even kinder and send it to me one more time?  Thank you and
> sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> Kevin Piers

Well, I wrote out that protocol and I can't do it again.  It's on the lab
computer and I'm away for a week.  But, thanks to (TAH DAH) the Yeast
Gopher you can SEARCH (!) EVERY MESSAGE EVER PUT ON THIS LISTSERVE (!).
Even those truly great ones about what happens when you autoclave your
agar too long, etc.

Francis, will you please do your usual helpful pointing for this one?

Sorry, it's late and I'm taking a break from doing my taxes...