Yeastfolk Cartoons - clarification

yeast yeast at singer.singerinst.co.uk
Wed Nov 1 04:18:54 EST 1995

Hi Yeastfolk,

On 23 Oct. I posted an announcement regarding a series of cartoons that
we are publishing relating to the yeast lab.  The respose has been
terrific, including some very humorus comments from friends all over
the yeast world who use our MSM System - thanks.

There has, however, been some confusion as I have had a number of
replies asking what the cost of the cartoons is.  They are FREE and
will be despatched by airmail, so we do need your postal (snailmail)
address.

Thanks,

Carl Singer

Singer Instruments....a responsiblity to science
Roadwater
Watchet
Somerset TA23 0RE
England                                      yeast at singerinst.co.uk