C-MYC antibody

Sepp D. Kohlwein kohlwein at fscm1.dnet.tu-graz.ac.at
Fri Nov 3 10:49:04 EST 1995

SRML at BPHVAX.BIOPHYSICS.ROCHESTER.EDU wrote:
>I need some antibody to the c-myc epitope for a yeast tagged protein.
>Does anyone know of a commercial supplier? If so please e-mail the
>info.
>
>Tom Cardillo  SRML@ bphvax.biophysics.rochester.edu
>
>Thanks.

Mouse monoclonal Ab against human c-myc is available from
Cambridge Research Chemicals,
Gadbrook Park, Northwich
Cheshire CW9 7RA
England

Mouse anti human N-myc is available from Boehringer Mannheim (Cat# 1 441
914)

Hope this helps,
Regards,

Sepp D. Kohlwein

Sepp D. Kohlwein, PhD
Genetics and Molecular Biology Group
Department of Biochemistry and Food Chemistry
Technical University Graz                   phone:  ++43 (316) 873-6456
Petersgasse 12                              fax:    ++43 (316) 873-6952
A 8010 Graz, Austria           e-mail kohlwein at fscm1.dnet.tu-graz.ac.at