yeast DNA library in LEU2 vector

Ian Jeffrey Rourke ijr at BIOBASE.DK
Wed Nov 8 04:57:03 EST 1995

Dear Netters,

	I have devised a screening strategy to try and identify a gene of
interest from the S. cerevisiae genome, however I lack one ingredient,
that being a yeast DNA library in a LEU2 vector.  I have access to one in
a URA3 vector but unfortunatly the yeast strains I am using, and need to
use, have an intact URA3 gene.

	Consequently I would be greatly appreciative if anybody would be
kind enough to supply me with a yeast DNA library in a 2micron vector
with a the LEU2 selectable marker that results in a high copy plasmid
number within the cell or point me towards a suitable commercial
library (the only ones I can find are in URA3 vectors).

	I hope someone can help.

						Ian

Ian Rourke
Department of Clinical Biochemistry,