protease

Yap Yun Kiam medp4026 at leonis.nus.sg
Thu Nov 2 05:30:22 EST 1995

	Did anyone recently come across any article about protease from
yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae or Saccharomycopsis fibuligera) or any
aspartate protease from any yeast or fungus (in the aspect of gene
cloning, expression or regulation)???
  	I have read a few articles about this aspartate protease in the
Candida group, (its expression and regulation), I am quite interested in
it because I am working with protease in Saccharomycopsis fibuligera
which is believed to be in the same protease group.
	Hope to hear some good news. Thank you.