antibodies against CYR1

regula Altmann-Joehl ALTMANN at ubaclu.unibas.ch
Wed Nov 22 07:57:04 EST 1995

Hello!

Does anybody know who might have an antibody against Cdc35/Cyr1 from S.
cerevisiae?
I am working in the group of Peter Philippsen at the Biocenter in Basel
with the filamentous ascomycete Ashbya gossypii. I found by data base
searches a homology of my sequence to the S.c. CYR1, and now I would like
to test the S.c. antibody against Ashbya gossypii proteins for
crossreactivity.
If you can give me a hint please send it to my personal email adress.

Many thanks in advance

Regula Altmann-Joehl

Regula Altmann-Joehl			Tel:    061/ 267 21 38
Biozentrum, University of Basel		Fax:    061/ 267 21 18
Klingelbergstr. 70			e-mail: altmann at ubaclu.unibas.ch
CH-4056 Basel/Switzerland