CHRX data files updated

Mike Cherry cherry at stout.Stanford.EDU
Sun Oct 1 13:56:46 EST 1995

In article <951001121917.21400a5d at ehpmic.mips.biochem.mpg.de>,
 <MEWES at MIPS15.dnet.mips.biochem.mpg.de> wrote:
>due to an error in the procedure that orders the protein sequence entries
>according to their position on the chromosome, the files
>CHRX_PIR_ALL.DAT
>CHRX_PIR_CODATA.DAT
>contained errors (entries were repeated). Please make sure that you use
>the corrected version of these files (mips.embnet.org/yeast/chrx/data).
>At the Stanford server the files are also accessible:
>ftp://genome-ftp.stanford.edu/incoming

The updated files have been incorporated into the chr X directory
accessible from:

   ftp://genome-ftp.stanford.edu/yeast/genome_seq/chrX

Those two specific files are in the data directory.

The UNIX compressed and GNU zipped tar files were also updated.  I've
also added a Macintosh StuffIt archive of all the files.  Please note
that these archives expand out to be about 9MB in size.

Mike

    Addresses for the Saccharomyces Genome Database Project (SGD)
             e-mail:    yeast-curator at genome.stanford.edu
                ftp:    genome-ftp.stanford.edu
             Gopher:    genome-gopher.stanford.edu
                WWW:    http://genome-www.stanford.edu/