CHRX data files updated

Mike Cherry cherry at stout.Stanford.EDU
Sun Oct 1 13:56:46 EST 1995

In article <951001121917.21400a5d at>,
 <MEWES at> wrote:
>due to an error in the procedure that orders the protein sequence entries
>according to their position on the chromosome, the files
>contained errors (entries were repeated). Please make sure that you use
>the corrected version of these files (
>At the Stanford server the files are also accessible:

The updated files have been incorporated into the chr X directory
accessible from:

Those two specific files are in the data directory.

The UNIX compressed and GNU zipped tar files were also updated.  I've
also added a Macintosh StuffIt archive of all the files.  Please note
that these archives expand out to be about 9MB in size.

    Addresses for the Saccharomyces Genome Database Project (SGD)
             e-mail:    yeast-curator at
                FAX:    415-723-7016