environmental effects

Gregg Belli greggb at execpc.com
Fri Oct 13 13:10:09 EST 1995

I have a question & this seems to be a logical place to receive an answer.  I
am wondering what sort of effect a large production plant (brewery) would have
on the surrounding area.  Before I moved to the Milwaukee area, I rarely had a
problem with yeast infections.  But after I moved here (within a couple miles
from one of the breweries) I have been experiencing unexplainable infections
on the skin.  I am wondering if the fact that I live so close to a brewery may
be the cause.  I would be appreciative of a response regarding this question.

Thank you,
Rebecca