Yeast to repel mosquitos?

Mark Simpson simplaw at
Tue Oct 24 19:16:18 EST 1995

Hello there yeast fans - I hope you can help me.  I have been advised by
someone that yeast, taken orally in some form, is a good way of keeping
mosquitos from biting humans.  Has anyone ever heard of this and, if so,
can you cite me a source?  I would most appreciate it!

Thank you in advance.

Mark D. Simpson                                     VOICE: (609) 234-9590
Simpson & Simpson, P.C.                             FAX:   (609) 235-1627
126 Borton Landing Road                             EMAIL: simplaw at
Moorestown, New Jersey 08057

                           Intellectual Property and
                        Technology-related Legal Matters

                     Registered Patent Attorney No. 32,942