Yeast to repel mosquitos?

Mark Simpson simplaw at netaxs.com
Tue Oct 24 19:26:10 EST 1995

BTW - it was brewers yeast I was talking about, if that helps.  I have
heard similar tales about vitamin B-1 and garlic, so if you have any info
re these "methods" i'd be interested in knowing about them too.  Thanks
again.

Mark D. Simpson                                     VOICE: (609) 234-9590
Simpson & Simpson, P.C.                             FAX:   (609) 235-1627
126 Borton Landing Road                             EMAIL: simplaw at netaxs.com
Moorestown, New Jersey 08057

                           Intellectual Property and
                        Technology-related Legal Matters