Request: yeast genomic library

Michael Hamilton mhamilto at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Mon Oct 30 02:57:10 EST 1995

	Could someone send me a saccharomyces genomic library?  I'm setting up
to isolate a gene, and would prefer to skip the library creation part.
Ideally, the library would be plasmid-borne, centromeric, URA3 or ARG4
selection, 10-20 kb insert.  Larger inserts would be welcome, since
I'm doing a screen for the complementing plasmid.

	I've sent a few paper requests out and gotten no help, so I thought
I'd try the general community of scholars.  By the By, I haven't done
library work before, so if there is hints that people would like to
pass on, please send them in.

	Reply by Email to confirm, (and limit the number of people calling
you).  If there are people willing to allow their name to be printed
as possible donors, please drop me a line, and I'll generate a list to
place in the SGD or somesuch.
Michael Hamilton                      Dept of Biol Sci
oughta-be PhD                         U of Alberta
                                      Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2E9
Ph    403-492-1103                    Canada
FAX   403-492-1903