Protein Phosphorylation & phosphatase

Cynthia Bolognese bolognes at umbc7.umbc.edu
Mon Oct 30 14:44:33 EST 1995

I'm looking for advice on which acid phosphatase from Sigma to purchase.
I want to treat my protein with phosphatase to determine whether or not
it is phosphorylated. I just want something quick that will give me a
yes or a no. Then I can plan more detailed exps. I have a ref that uses
acid phosphatase from Sigma, but low and behold, Sigma offers 7
different types! What type should I order? Please email me at the
address listed. Any advice or refs will be appreciated, thanks in
advance!

Cynthia Bolognese
bolognes at umbc7.umbc.edu
UMBC, Dept. Biol.