protein microsequencing (summary)

Tomas Drgon tomasd at bdg10.niddk.nih.gov
Mon Sep 11 16:31:14 EST 1995

Hi.
Thaks to everybody who responded. Here's the summary:

From:  pelpw at helix.nih.gov

My lab would be willing to help you out (free)if you only have a limited
number of samples. Further, I do not want to commit to long term projects
etc. But, if you only have a few samples we will be willing to help you
out.

Paul Wingfield
National Institutes of Health
Building 6B, Room 1B 130
Bethesda MD-20892-2775
pelpw at helix.nih.gov

From: rah at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk

Tomas,

We operate a protein sequencing service, primarily for MRC staff, but will
perform runs for outside customers as and when capacity allows.  The
person to contact is Kate Sparks, MIP Unit, MRC Centre, Hills Road,
Cambridge CB2 2QH, UK.
Tel: +1223-402001.

Dick Harrison