francis at NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV francis at NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV
Mon Sep 25 08:24:07 EST 1995

I've already sent a couple of messages to this person and to Dave
Kristofferson.  Hopefully the error will be corrected shortly.

I've also indicated to BRAINSL at that sending more mail back to
this group was not necessary.

have a good week all,