benedik at benedik at
Thu Sep 28 17:22:56 EST 1995

In article <givan-2709951554100001 at>
givan at (Scott Givan) writes:

> Does anyone know where I can purchase a "frogger"?  A frogger is a 48
> pronged apparatus used for transferring cells from a 96 welled microtiter
> dish to an agar plate.  Any info would be helpful.  Thank you, Dave
> <mitchell at>

They are in the Sigma catalog. I am sure other vendors have them, but I
just saw them while skimming through the back section on technical

I have not bought nor used their frogger (I borrow a home made one).

Michael Benedik               benedik at
Biochemical Sciences
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-5934

More information about the Yeast mailing list