Alan M Myers ammyers at
Fri Apr 5 16:03:36 EST 1996

Hi.  Does anyone know of a version of this program that runs on a Macintosh?
I have what I think is the original version of this program, but am having
trouble running it in GWBASIC under DOS.  Or, if anyone might be able to
help me decipher a certain error message in I get while running the BASIC
program, could you please contact me by e-mail.  Or if anyone knows of
another program to identify potential PEST regions (proteolytic target
sites), could you please let me know of it.  Thanks very much.

Alan M Myers
ammyers at