Schizosaccaromyces pombe?

Richard Ransom rransom at msu.edu
Thu Apr 11 14:03:22 EST 1996

I am interested in obtaining a strain of S. pombe for use in studies
concerning histone acetylation.  Does anyone have a strain available
that they might be interested in sending?  I'm also interested in
any available mutants in the histone genes, particularly those which
would modify the acetylatable lysines or truncate the amino terminal
regions of the core histones (I know these strains are available for
S. cervisiae, but a lit. search suggests that there aren't any  for
S. pombe).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Richard Ransom
rransom at msu.edu