PCR condition of Candida tropicalis and C. cylindracea

E.Chukeatirote ec11 at ukc.ac.uk
Wed Apr 17 11:44:08 EST 1996

Hi everyone
	At the moment I'm doing my project about C. tropicalis and
C. cylindracea. I have some problem about amplification condition.
I'm going to amplify tRNA from those two species. I have a problem
about the condition used in amplification of tRNA genes.
Last time I did try Tm 50 C and vary Mg concentration. There're
some bands but they are not strong at all.
	Has anybody got protocols in tRNA amplification condition
of those species above?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

E.Chukeatirote