COMPLEMENTATIONOF A SLOW GROWING STRAIN

'Mike' Michael J. Moser moser at u.washington.edu
Sat Apr 27 03:36:19 EST 1996

John
	I read a paper out of the Rothstein lab at Columbia where they
cloned a slow growing topoisomerase mutant.  You might want to check out
their paper.

Mike Moser                                            Tel: 206-543-6585
UW Department of Pathology                            FAX: 206-543-3644
Box 357470                                       moser at u.washington.edu
Seattle, WA  98195                 http://weber.u.washington.edu/~moser