5-FOA and S.pombe

'Mike' Michael J. Moser moser at u.washington.edu
Sat Apr 27 03:43:04 EST 1996

DAVID

I used FOA in YE media to select for recombinants between plasmids and
ura4+ marked deletions of cam1+.  I'm sure that I based it on an old Jurg
Kohli paper.

MIKE

Mike Moser                                            Tel: 206-543-6585
UW Department of Pathology                            FAX: 206-543-3644
Box 357470                                       moser at u.washington.edu
Seattle, WA  98195                 http://weber.u.washington.edu/~moser