S. ellipsoideus

James J. Campanella jjc4 at po.CWRU.Edu
Sat Apr 27 12:52:25 EST 1996

Does anyone have a suggestion for a source of
S. ellipsoideus? The latst version of the Yeast
stock center catalogue from Berkeley only
includes S. cerevisiae. I figure that somewhere
out there are researchers using different species
of yeast. If you can help, drop me a line.

Thanks,

Jim Campanella
Dept. of Biological Sciences
Lehigh University
Bethlehem, PA 18015
--
**The Past tempts us, the present confuses us, and the future
  frightens us . . . and our lives slip away, moment by moment,