New WWWsite: The Antibody Resource Page

Kevin Shreder kshreder at
Sun Apr 28 20:25:58 EST 1996

New WWWsite:  The Antibody Resource Page

I'm announcing the debut of The Antibody Resource Page, the first website
devoted to bringing together the vast number of resources about antibodies on
the net.  The page is designed for both experts and novices alike.  It includes links
to educational websites about antibodies, links to on-line companies (more than
30) that sell antibodies and antibody-related products, links to antibody-related
databases, essays on antibody-related topics, and more.  The URL is:

If you have something to contribute, please contact me via email. Or just contact
me to let me know what you think of the page!

Kevin Shreder, Ph.D.
University of California at San Diego
kshreder at