(none)

Marek Tchorzewski TCHORZ at BIOTOP.UMCS.LUBLIN.PL
Mon Aug 26 05:33:41 EST 1996

Hi Yeast-netters,

I am looking for some advice concerning probe preparation
and southern hybridization.
I have 23-mer, moreover degree of degeneration is 64, so which
approach is the best for oligonucleotide labeling, 3' or 5',  isotopic or
non-isotopic?
Furthermore, which membranes, blocking solutions and buffers are on
the top and give the best performance in recent days.

Maybe you know some kits which can simplify my life?

Thanks a lot for your time and valuable suggestion !!!

Marek Tchorzewski
University of Maria Curie-Sklodowska
Department of Molecular Biology
Poland