CANDIDA ALBICANS .....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dr. Partha Bannerjee pbanerj at
Mon Dec 16 14:23:51 EST 1996

In article <58inq9$2ndo at>, YBXD10A at
(Beau Gales) wrote:

A confirmatory culture would be in order. Talk to an in-service medical
mycologist or an infectious disease specialist doctor with knowledge about
Candida albicans. You can call I.D. doctors at Albany Medical College at

Hope it helps.

More information about the Yeast mailing list