Liquid B-gal assays???? How to?

Fred Kippert FKIPPERT at SRV0.BIO.ED.AC.UK
Mon Dec 16 13:07:57 EST 1996

It is obvious that my own protocol (FEMS Microbiol. Lett. 128 (1995)
201-206)  is my favourite one.

However, if you do not like it for some reason, the paper also lists
the other protocols and discusses their shortcomings, in particular
those of the tradional SDS / chloroform method.

Fred Kippert

Institute of Cell, Animal and Population Biology
University of Edinburgh

Fred Kippert
Institute of Cell, Animal and Population Biology
University of Edinburgh
West Mains Road
Edinburgh EH9 3JT
Scotland, UK