Pombe vector list

SLForsburg susan_forsburg at qm.salk.edu
Thu Feb 1 19:03:02 EST 1996

Those who have been readers of this list since its birth will
recall that I promised about 3 years ago to assemble a database
of pombe vectors.  Well, at long last....you can find a table
of pombe vectors linked to our pombe methods web page
at http://flosun.salk.edu/~forsburg/plasmids.html

This should be considered an early beta release :-)  If there are
mistakes, omissions, suggestions, let us know.  Updates will be
sporadic, but I hope not infrequent.

Time to go fission?

susan

--