Micromanipulator

RAY-Laurence Pelletier pelletl at IRCM.UMontreal.CA
Mon Feb 5 20:41:13 EST 1996

On 5 Feb 1996, Adolfo Gonzalez wrote:

> Date: 5 FEB 1996 22:13:17 GMT
> From: Adolfo Gonzalez <agonz at csulb.edu>
> Newgroups: bionet.molbio.yeast
> Subject: Micromanipulator
>
> I am looking for a manufacturer of micromanipulator glass
> needles.  If you know of any such mfg., please let me know.  We are
> currently making the needles out of 3mm O.D glass rods, but we would like to
> simplify our lives.
>
> Thanks,
>  Adolfo Gonzalez  <agonz at csulb.edu>
>  California State Univ. Long Beach
>  Dept. of Biological Sciences

You shoul try Singer instruments, they sent us publicity on needles for
tetrad dissections. Not to much info regarding price etc... Nevertheless,
telephone number is 44(0)1984 640226 and fax is 44(0)1984 641166. E-mail
is yeast at singerinst.co.uk. Keep us informed if you decide to give these
guys a call.

			Later...