Searching for HIS3-based libraries

Tien-Hsien Chang tchang at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Mon Feb 5 12:23:01 EST 1996

     We are looking for yeast genomic libraries marked by the HIS3 gene.  I am
aware of libraries marked by URA3 and LEU2, but have never come across one with
HIS3.  Unfortunately, we were kind of stuck by the available markers in our
strain at this time.  We appreciate any offering of this useful information.

                              Tien-Hsien Chang
                              Department of Molecular Genetics
                              The Ohio State University
                              484 West 12th Ave.