help finding S. Johnson or B. Byers

mkrol mkrol at
Thu Feb 15 20:32:19 EST 1996

In article <mkrol-130296185742 at>,
mkrol at (mkrol) wrote:

> Howdy yeast-netters...
> i'm looking for the email address of Breck Byers at UW Seattle or his
> former grad student Steve Johnson.  Any help would be appreciated, please
> email responses to mkrol at
> Muchas Gracias!!
> -Micky Krol
> UW-Madison

Thanks to all who replied!!!
PGP key available upon request...i prefer to get mail in envelopes rather
than on postcards for all to see!!
Notice:  This message may not be transmitted or received by systems on
the Microsoft Network.  Microsoft is hereby granted the right to pay me,
the above named, $499 dollars to post this message.  Any posting of this
message constitutes acceptance of these terms.

<Above is stolen from orig author unknown, but is both legally enforcable
and quite serious>