"How to" book for pombe

SL Forsburg susan_forsburg at qm.salk.edu
Thu Feb 15 10:42:38 EST 1996

Karen Yoas wrote:

> I have the "Experiments with Fission Yeast" from CSHL, but I need more
> detail
> on basic protocols used for pombe.  Can anyone suggest something that
> has more protocols than this book?

There is a chapter in the Fink and Guthrie METHODS IN ENZYMOLOGY
yeast book about pombe by Moreno et al.  Other than that, there is
no published resource.  If you would like to email me your specific
questions, I'd be happy to email back our protocols for those
procedures. Also, you might check out our lab web page (below)
for references to the primary literature, basics about plasmids
and a list of vectors.

susan

--
S L Forsburg