PC Programs - Cataloging Yeast Strains

Dean H. Saxe dsaxe at bimcore.emory.edu
Wed Feb 28 21:38:37 EST 1996

On 28 Feb 1996 21:28:47 GMT Gwen Sancar (gsancar at med.unc.edu) wrote:
: We've reached the point where the old index card system no longer works
: efficiently for keeping track of our yeast strains and markers.  Can
: anyone recommend a good program to do this that is designed for IBM-PCs
: in a Windows environment?  Switiching to a Mac is not an option.

Actually, something that would work across both platforms (and Unix too
if possible) would be best.  Any such beast exist?

Dean H. Saxe		"Life gives us hurdles, and we must jump,
dsaxe at bimcore.emory.edu  and if you fall, you get your ass back up!"
				-Millan & Kenzie "Blow"
Graduate Student, Dept. of Genetics & Molecular Biology, Emory Univ.
My home page --- <URL: http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~dsaxe>