PC Programs - Cataloging Yeast Strains

Dean H. Saxe dsaxe at bimcore.emory.edu
Wed Feb 28 21:38:37 EST 1996

On 28 Feb 1996 21:28:47 GMT Gwen Sancar (gsancar at med.unc.edu) wrote:
: We've reached the point where the old index card system no longer works
: efficiently for keeping track of our yeast strains and markers.  Can
: anyone recommend a good program to do this that is designed for IBM-PCs
: in a Windows environment?  Switiching to a Mac is not an option.

Actually, something that would work across both platforms (and Unix too
if possible) would be best.  Any such beast exist?

Dean

--
Dean H. Saxe		"Life gives us hurdles, and we must jump,
dsaxe at bimcore.emory.edu  and if you fall, you get your ass back up!"