yeast genomic library in YEp vectors with LYS2 or TRP1 marker

THARUN SUNDARESAN parker_lab at tikal.biosci.arizona.edu
Wed Feb 28 13:14:13 EST 1996

Hi,
      I am a post-doc in Univ or Arizona.  For my studies dealing with
identification of genes affecting mRNA turnover, I need a yeast (S.
cerevisiae) genomic library cloned in a YEp (2 micron) vector with TRP1 or
LYS2 marker.  If anyone has them I would like to get them.  Or, if you
know someone who has them, pl. let me know.

Thanks.

S.THARUN

S. Tharun, Res. Associate, LSS Building, Room #410, P.O. Box #210 106,
Univ. of Arizona, Tucson AZ 85721-0106.

E-mail:  parker_lab at tikal.biosci.arizona.edu