Replica Block Aquisition

francis at NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV francis at NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV
Sat Jan 6 17:43:09 EST 1996

I would like to remind Michael (and all others) that it is always a
good idea (although not mandatory) to include a disclamer in a post
like this one.  Something like:

"I have no direct connection to this company except
 for being a happy user of their product"

This is not a bionet/BIOSCI "rule" (as far as I know) but a netiquette
courtesy.

Also adds value to your post if it's clear you are getting any
kick-backs!

(I know that Michael is not associated with Owl Scientific,
 but simply a soon-to-be-un-furloughed-US-government-employee ;-)

f.