Sequence of pAS1 available

Curtis Tyree tyree at oncology.wisc.edu
Mon Jan 8 22:06:34 EST 1996

I have news that may be of interest to those using the GAL4 based
two hybrid screen in yeast developed by Stephen Elledge's lab.

With help from Clonetech and using several original references, I
have reconstructed the DNA sequence of pAS1 (Durfee et al., Genes
and Development, 7, 555-569). I have not actually sequenced all of
the plasmid, so I cannot submit the sequence to GenBank. However,
the sequence of the plasmid does correlate with the sequences of the
fragments used to construct it. In addition, all the restriction
sites that I have checked are present and accounted for. If you
would like the sequence to pAS1, please send an e-mail message to me
at the address below.

Curtis Tyree
McArdle Laboratory for Cancer Research
University of Wisconsin, Madison