Homologous Recombination in Yeast

Miguel A. RODRIGUEZ-GABRIEL MARODRIGUEZ at mvax.cbm.uam.es
Wed Jan 24 08:20:44 EST 1996

Dear Yeast Netters,

    I have one question (maybe more!) concerning homologous recombination in
Saccharomyces cerevisiae. My main questions are:

    1. Minimum homologous fragment size needed for homologous recombination.
    2. Percentage of homology needed for this homologous recombination.

    If you know about some reports in these subjects, please post your answers
or contact me directly. I will post a summary of the answers I'll receive.

    Thanks in advance,

    Miguel A. RODRIGUEZ-GABRIEL
    Centro de Biologia Molecular "Severo Ochoa"
    Universidad Autonoma de Madrid - C.S.I.C.
    Cantoblanco. 28049 Madrid.
    SPAIN

    Phone:     34-1-397 50 77
    Fax:       34-1-397 47 99