REQ: Yeast cDNA expression library

Brian W. Tague taguebw at wfu.edu
Sat Jan 27 08:26:33 EST 1996

Greetings!

Can anyone give me information on a (cheap) source of a yeast
vector-based cDNA library for use in complementing yeast mutations by
transformation. While a yeast cDNA library would be nice, a heterologous
library would also work.

This would be for use in an undergraduate laboratory exercise and my
budget is low. I have seen some of the commercially available libraries
(Clontech, for example) but these are a little pricey.

Thanks in advance for any information posted here or e-mailed to me.

Brian W. Tague
Department of Biology
Wake Forest University
Winston-Salem NC 27109