Schiz. pombe animation update

Frans Hochstenbach hochstenbach at
Tue Jun 11 06:05:01 EST 1996

The test version of my simple pombe Quicktime animation has been reviewed
by professor Mitsuhiro Yanagida and Dr. Hironori Funabiki of the
Department of Biophysics, Faculty of Science, Kyoto University in Japan,
and I have implemented their corrections and suggestions for changes.
Please trash the test version, in case you downloaded in onto your
computer, and replace it with the updated version called ''
from URL

The simple animation illustrates the localization of some cytoskeletal
elements and intracellular structures in a pombe cell during its
progression through the cell cycle.

For those of you who have not yet set up the Quicktime application to view
this animation, I have prepared a page that stacks the individual gif
images in sequentional order, at URL

Yours, ---Frans.

P.S. Recently, I moved from the NIH to the
University of Amsterdam and my new address is:

 Frans Hochstenbach, PhD
 Institute for Molecular Cell Biology
 University of Amsterdam
 Kruislaan 318