Boston post-doc position in S. pombe

Hoffmacs Hoffmacs at HERMES.BC.EDU
Mon Jun 24 11:24:48 EST 1996

Hi netters,

I have a post-doc opening in my lab with funding for 3-4 years.  I am looking
for a talented individual to study adenylate cyclase activation in S. pombe.
Our previous work has identified mutations in the adenylate cyclase gene that
block glucose-induced activation of the enzyme without affecting catalytic
activity (Genes Dev. 5: 561-571).   The project will involve both physical
(two hybrid screening) and genetic (extragenic suppression of these response
mutations) approaches.  Please send CV along with three letters of reference

Charles Hoffman
Boston College
Dept. of Biology
Higgins Hall 315
Chestnut Hill, MA 02167
hoffmacs at

Information about the department can be found at:

"I'd rather be fission."